Yet another day has passed me by. It was sunny the last time I looked out the window and suddenly, it's gone dark. I can't even blame school because this has been an easy week so far. The routine of the job kept me busy all day. I have to say for as random as my job gets, today was out there. I don't think that anything that I planned to do today happened. A lot of new work came my way and luckily that also got wrapped up today.

I'd almost rather be in the office. I'm tired of watching Saddam get hanged, and The Donald and Rosie both need to take behavior lessons. Small children are more well mannered than those two! At least it's a Firkin this week. Let us all hope for Oatmeal Stout.

All you recent readers that were sent here by Mrs. H, well, I apologize if the blog goes on a lot about beer. Sometimes life is just meant to send good beer our way to make the Friday evenings fun. Well Jan. 4 has come and gone and I managed to book another Kuwait - Cairo trip into my life. So far, one big trip for Jan/Feb, home for 2 weeks and back on the road. My boss decided to casually let it slip that I am destined to go to Russia twice this year. The miles seem to be secure for another year!

And for Sue - maybe Audrey will finally decide to learn how to type in a URL since now she knows that I'm writing about her and putting her pictures online! She didn't really understand when I tried to explain it a year ago but after talking to you, I think she's put it all together.

Since this seems to be a shout out day, we'll wish DDPony a warm winter and hope it doesn't get too cold and snowy out there in Montana!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list