I thought the last class would be an intense 5 weeks but so far it's been almost an afterthought. Kind of nice after having so many classes that were almost militant in the approach to homework and activities. I'm not sure how it happened but I managed to catch the cold that's going around. For all those Airborne tablets, this cough slipped through the immune system's barriers.

As usual, right before a big trip, I feel completely unprepared to hit the road. I have 6 more nights to spend in my own bed and then it's back to hotel life overseas. I only hope the cough is gone before I get on the airplane.

Sunday should help. Tomorrow is the Carlsbad marathon and residents are trapped in their homes for the day. The roads are blocked and runners are everywhere. I'm going to stay in and relax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog