24 hours and no new attacks on my bank account. That's one good thing. WAMU sent a delayed 24 hour notice on my change of e-mail notification back to my own e-mail so I guess that means the hacker to be went in on Sunday night instead of Monday night.

I realized today that no matter how good you think you are at changing addresses, it's never enough. Either the Post Office continues to deliver your mail to the former address even though the change form was filled out, or you just forget those once a year accounts. I think there are still two businesses to contact but I'll really find out come tax season. This is not something that I have had to deal with in a long time. It's incentive enough to stay put for a few years at least. The odds are with me that as soon as I completly unpack, it will be time to move again and start the whole cycle all over again.

Comments

  1. You got me worried so I tried to log into my WAMU account and could not! So I requested a password reset and finally got my temp password, which I changed. My account data is fine, no change of my e-mail address. Remember, use a "strong" password, that has upper case, lower case, numbers and special characters if possible. Like "F4#iH2Bj".

    The thought of changing my mailing address does give me less motivation to move.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list