Happy New Year! My horoscope today said "use the day wisely since it will determine the theme of your 2007." (Paraphrased but close enough)

If that's true, then 2007 looks to be a lot like 2006. I was at the airport at 5:30 am to catch a flight home and ended up in the slow security line. On the good side, the flight was on-time and my upgrade to first class cleared. So far, so good. Then the guy next to me kept coughing over my water glass, so that wasn't pleasant and I couldn't drink out of it and had to switch glasses. Next, the audio system went out so no music, no movie. This has happened a lot over the past few years. Then the flights to Carlsbad were delayed but I was able to get on an earlier flight so the score went back up to positive for the airlines.

So if today set the tone, 2007 looks to be another up and down year of crazy flights. Next year, I'll sleep in.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:13 PM

    I was lazy today. Hopefully that doesn't set the tone for my year.

    OB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list