This is the big test. The Solar Molars arrived two days ago and they've been charging in the sun for 48 hours. Once charged, and with sun, they will last a full year. The Solar Molar emits sonic waves that gophers and moles are supposed to hate. We shall see. The units chirp every 30 seconds and with 2 of them, that's a chirp every 15 seconds. Not too relaxing for anyone. Then I decided to go for strike two and took used kitty litter dirt and stuffed it down the holes. Hey, I'm gone for 3 weeks and it's sunny so the organic matter can decompose. Then, while I was on a roll and really sick of cleaning up after kitty-next-door, I posted hanging mothballs in all of her favorite garden potty spots. Sure enough, after this frenzy of activity, there was kitty looking totally annoyed with the new developments in her garden. She didn't last long, I think the Solar Molar chirps were getting to her too. We'll see what happens. I take off until Feb. 16, so there will either be a gopher revolution or they'll just be laughing at my feeble attempts to chase them away.
Not Amused At All!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog