2/3 of the way into the trip and I have officially lost all track of time, the day of the week, and what's happening beyond the next 24 hours. I'm managing to get the homework done on time but only because I wrote all my papers in advance and then penciled in the posting dates on my calendar. I'm in the last 2 weeks of school at last!

It didn't snow in Amman but it was cold yesterday. Luckily, or not, I was inside working all of the day so there could have been a snowstorm or a monsoon and I would have never noticed.

Today Jordan is remembering the 8th anniversary of King Hussein's death. I'm not sure how that will impact traffic or work but it's not a holiday so the impact should be minimal.

Comments

  1. So when is the graduation party? Karl Strauss sounds like a good place to have it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list