Almost home. I'm at LAX waiting for the Carlsbad flight, which has been delayed. This trip just won't end! The Starbucks boost is wearing off. All my plans for getting caught up this evening are going to melt into laundry and then Saturday will be jam packed with activities. It is good to be back in the US where phone calls are free again and I'm in the same groove as everyone around me.

My first call today was to the travel agent to rearrange some details of the next Kuwait trip. My second call of the day was back to the travel agent for a Chicago/St. Louis trip at the end of April.

Usually I return home and miss some of my friends overseas. This time, nothing. I know I'll be back soon and while the next trip is only 3 countries, it's still an intense workload in the 2 weeks that I'll be there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list