In all of my travels, this is the first time that a flight has been canceled and I have no other options but to stay another day in a city. There are always reroutes available but not tonight.

Yes, the worst thing has happened. The United Airlines flight that I was so looking forward to is canceled because the snowstorm in Washington DC kept the airplane from ever departing the states. Tonights flight are all sold out and I am stuck for another day in Kuwait. I can't believe it. Worse yet, my nice business class ticket is all messed up and I'm stuck in coach due to lack of seats, even though the company paid for business class. Of course, I'll be happy to be on the plane in any seat, rather than stay a second or third day.

I can't believe it. Me, Kuwait, and the Holiday Inn. Why could this not happen in a normal country like Jordan, the UAE, even Lebanon would be better than this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list