For all the fun of the weekend, Monday comes and it sucks. Another full day of work and I was wondering if I would miss school. The answer is no, work has somehow filled in the gap and more. It's already 6:30 pm and I'm finishing up for the day and wondering how I'm going to make it through the next four. The saddest part is that I'm looking forward to Sunday to get caught up on work! I don't miss school at all and I thought that I would a little bit, but no.

Moving on to something fun, the Oscars have come and gone. I'm glad that Helen Mirren won for The Queen. I saw The Departed which won best picture and best director. Since I didn't see all of the nominated movies, I can't compare but I didn't think the movie was great. It did what it was supposed to do and when so these days, I guess that makes a movie shoot right ahead of the rest of the pack. The Oscars are so much more fun when you have a clue what's going on. At least there's always the fashion parade to watch! This year my goal is to see more movies in the theater! This may have to wait another few months but it's a good goal and I am determined to do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list