24 hours later and I have done nothing. No shows, no sightseeing, not one coin in a slot machine. I think this is a first. I do feel tired for doing so little. Last night we had a poolside reception where I spend 3 hours getting caught up with people that I haven't seen in a couple of years. At 11:00 pm when the parties started, I decided to run for the safety of my room since we had an early day. I didn't sleep well so I might as well have gone out. Today was a 3 hour meeting followed by a quick lunch and another 3 hour meeting. I did a coffee run (no in-room coffee here) and am now getting new caffiene motivation before the banquet. Conference weeks are the strangest routine of scheduled meetings and activities, and then all the informal meetings and activities that happen as schedules permit. I've hid in my room for the last hour and I feel caught up on work-work enough that I can relax for the next hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog