Now I can't help it if I have to stay at a hotel in downtown San Diego, that's 2 blocks from Karl Strauss, and I have to take a co-worker to dinner, can I? After all, how hard could that decision be? 2 blocks, good food, good beer? Yes, it was time to break this person of his Texas Bud Light habit and introduce him to more beer. He's the new to the team and last week in St. Louis he got the introduction to St. Louis Amber Lager, so this week was Karl Strauss Amber Lager. It worked!

My hotel is the Westin San Diego, which is the one with the emerald green UFO pads. I’ve always wondered what it was like inside and it is a nice hotel. The lobby is green-glass décor and the rooms are better than my usual budget hotels. But, I am right on Broadway so in the last 20 minutes, I’ve heard two ambulances go by. Hopefully I’ll sleep through any additional sirens tonight.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Sounds very similar to a night long ago at the Times Square Motor Hotel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog