Sometimes the best Saturdays are the ones where nothing happens. Today's non-events included a trip to Michael's to pick up a picture, a coffee stop, time wandering at Barnes & Noble, the usual beachwalk, and of course, the daily beach ball bounce. I think today was meant to be a day of procrastination before Monday. I'm enjoying my time at home before the road trip routine begins again.

I have to say that Mondo's recent observation to me about how many people don't observe sidewalk etiquette is true. Going from my car to the beach boardwalk today, I noticed that I had to shift to the left several times to avoid wrong-side walkers. Mondo would have been mumbling away at all of them but she's right.

Also if Ms. Kitty has turned me into a human barometer by the power of suggestion, I will be annoyed. I broke my foot over 25 years ago and today it feels as if the break was new. The weather is cold and cloudy and my foot hurts. This had better be a momentary thing.

Well back to TiVo. I have to finish up the Friday night SciFi event programs and relax with the stress-free world of Stargate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list