I had two goals for the weekend. One was to buy Round-up to kill the weeds and I forgot that was a goal so the weeds are still thriving. The other goal was to get all pictures off the floor and counters and onto walls. To do that, I had to make a trip to Aaron Brothers and two trips to Michaels to find frames and mats. I have had unframed pictures sitting around for almost two years and some even longer than that. I need to remind myself never to buy an unframed picture again because I am never inspired to finish the process once home.

Somehow I persevered and not only are the pictures on the walls but there are even some new ones added in the mix. The walls still look empty but at least the art gallery is no longer on the floor. Now all I need to do is find a TV stand for the guest bedroom and furnish my office and the house will look like someone lives here. That is a goal for some other month though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog