How on earth did it get to be Wednesday night? It has been one big Tuesday blur to me. I got up early on Tuesday and worked a bit from home and then drove to Anaheim for stop #1. 45 mintues later I was done at that office and headed north for a tough 3 hours of LA traffic. After an afternoon of meetings at the next office it was into a hotel where I had the task of deleting e-mail file since I had gone way over the limit allowed on Outlook.

Then I know I slept but it was work-sleep where all your dreams are about work. Up early this morning, back to the office until 3:00 and then the 3 hour drive back to Anaheim. A quick 30 minute meeting with the Singapore guys assured me that they were okay after their 22 hour flight and I'm now in the second hotel of the week. Wow! Tomorrow, I'm sort of repeating the last two days but I get to go home at the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog