I know I have pictures to download. I am behind. Last night was the night of the great baseball seats thanks to Homer's boss and we were right there at the grass level and watching the game up close. Actually, it was too close to watch the umpire spitting. That was kind of gross. But the game was fun and those were seats that force you to stay in the game. Maybe I'll get the pictures up tomorrow. Work was crazy today with an early wake-up, a quick (no meals) trip to Tijuana and then a late evening of catch-up.
Cruising the Danube
Life on the river often means spots where I can't get a good wifi connection so I'm a bit behind on blogging. I'm going to do this one fast and then get more detailed on the last two stops. I'm sailing with AMA Waterways and the ship is the AmaVerde as seen from the dock in Vidin. Usually I share a bigger cabin with a friend but for this trip we decided to splurge and get our own cabin. Here's my little home for the week. Most of Thursday was on the ship as we sailed from Bulgaria to Serbia. This lock is the second gate of the Iron Gates. Looking over at the dam on the river. View from my cabin. The water is just below the window. There are only three decks on this ship and I'm on Level 3.
Comments
Post a Comment