It's a big shout out (not they will ever read my blog) to the crew of the Endeavour. The shuttle launched a few minutes ago and they're off! As always, I hope they have a safe return to Earth.

Back here on planet Carlsbad, I almost feel that life is back to normal. I never found the water leak in the kitchen so I have to think it was some random dishwasher thing. I've run all sorts of water tests and nothing so I'll relax on that. The gopher has been awol for a month and the grass sort of is recovering. That's also bad because now I need more Round-Up. All the money that I saved by being gone is about to disappear next week when I take the Subaru in for it's 30K service. I thought maybe I'd work in Portugal in September but it seems as though work is shipping me off to Mexico instead. I'm okay with it though, I've never been to Veracruz and I only spent 4 hours in Mexico City at the airport hotel when a flight was delayed last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list