I think that I should also give a big shout out to Audrey since it's her birthday! Those who know her realize that there is zero chance she'll ever read this online and that if you even mention Internet to her, she runs screaming. Anyhow, for Audrey fans, I spoke with her today and she seemed in pretty good spirits for turning 120 and all. (Her words, not mine.)
Cruising the Danube
Life on the river often means spots where I can't get a good wifi connection so I'm a bit behind on blogging. I'm going to do this one fast and then get more detailed on the last two stops. I'm sailing with AMA Waterways and the ship is the AmaVerde as seen from the dock in Vidin. Usually I share a bigger cabin with a friend but for this trip we decided to splurge and get our own cabin. Here's my little home for the week. Most of Thursday was on the ship as we sailed from Bulgaria to Serbia. This lock is the second gate of the Iron Gates. Looking over at the dam on the river. View from my cabin. The water is just below the window. There are only three decks on this ship and I'm on Level 3.
Comments
Post a Comment