I went into jury duty this morning prepared to be on a case. Of course once I was there all I wanted to do was leave but I had my computer and given that I was trapped, I managed to get a lot of work done. Vista court is normally slow but the judge told us that trials were up due to the red light cameras and a lot of speeding violations were going to court. I figured a traffic case wouldn't be so bad but 3 hours later and two misdemeaner juries filled, the rest of us were let go.

I love Vista court. It was nice having a break from the routine but oddly enough, I missed work and having something to do. (I should have downloaded another file. I ran out of work by 10 am).

So now I'm going to surf the net and watch E News! and enjoy the first non-event night in a while, at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog