Reasons why to use Trip Advisor

The Park Inn Airport Hotel in Zurich was one of the few hotels with rooms available on our last night in Europe. I booked it since it had an airport shuttle and it didn't cost a fortune. Word of warning - the shower is in the bedroom. Not in the bathroom. Not in it's own room but right next to the beds. It may be designed to be opaque but I wouldn't want to share a room with a co-worker or someone I didn't know well!
The Park Inn Zurich was originally designed to be one of three McDonald's chain hotels. You can still see the golden arches in the rooms and a McDonalds is attached to the hotel.


Comments

  1. Wow, we both used the word "opaque" in our blogs within the same week, and both related to bathroom privacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole the word from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list