I'm so tired from Con week! Even if I'm not there, I'm still doing the dinner and social aspect, writing papers, and trying to remember to pick up the mail and pay the bills. With the crowds that are larger each year, I'm starting to think that the dinners are the only part worth while anymore. But then you get an event like today - The Buffy "Once More With Feeling" sing-a-long. For fans, you all know what this is and trust me, it was great. Nothing like watching one of the best episodes on a big screen with 2000+ fans. For the rest of you, it was fun.

I had to sit through Deepak Chopra and his odd relation to the comic book world via his son's comic books but it was worth it for a great seat in front of the screen for Buffy. Also went to the Ghost Whisperer panel but nothing major to write about. Homer took some photos and maybe he'll blog it. Jaime Kennedy - not really so interesting and he was highlighted as the big name at that panel.

Starship Smackdown was full and I knew that I couldn't do both that and Buffy so I passed on the battle this year. Maybe next year.

The dealer's room was more crowded today than any other day and there is no way to describe the work it takes to get not only from one side of the room to the other but simply from one side of an aisle to the other is an Olympic sport.

Tomorrow brings Jury Duty and a whole new event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list