Now who in California could possibly forget the new hands free cell phone law that started today? Only every freeway traffic sign, the radio, and television have been talking about this for weeks. "Hands free or ticket" was what I heard over and over on the radio. Some lady is on the news for getting the first ticket in CA today and her excuse was she forgot. I got my call and used speaker phone. What I learned was that I'm a great driver with a phone in my hand but using speaker phone, the phone moves around my lap and my driving followed the phone. Seems not as safe to me.

This is the happy time - 2 hours before vacation officially begins! Or 2 hours before I have to do more school stuff to be able to quickly copy and paste it at 3:00 am to get credit for Wednesday posting, then I can pack, and then be ready for vacation!

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:50 PM

    I have 3 days until vacation time but my boss just caused a crisis for me to deal with before I go. This will be a working vacation.

    OB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my bluetooth earpiece ready for my return to California. I like it. I have no problem driving and talking.

    I was confused when you replied to my picture mail and the date was July 2nd. You must somehow already be in Europe in some parallel universe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Taipei is 1 day ahead of us. My phone must be on Taiwan time.

    Unless you mean Karen.

    OB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my computer set to London time because I wasy playing around with something. That's why my posting dates may have shown up skewed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was Karen's reply to my picture mail from her cell phone that was one day ahead. Strange. Now I'm in Flagstaff, which does not observe DST, so I think I'm back in California time. There is no clock in my hotel room. Wait, my cell phone says 3:26, so I am back in Pacific time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list