Pictures later this weekend...

I went down the con last night to pick up my badge and there must have been 30,000 people in line. So much for an easy preview night. Instead, I had dinner and a beer downtown with friends and two hours later I was able to pick up my badge in 5 minutes - no waiting and still have 45 minutes in the dealer's room. The dealer's room had never been more crowded because with 50,000 + people crammed in and no where else to go, we were squashed like a Saturday afternoon.

My next day there is Friday and as of now, I'm headed to the border for a TJ workday.

Comments

  1. It's too late now, but I hope that all the folks heading down from LA knew about the overturned truck closing south-bound 5 north of Oceanside. What a mess, just in time for Comic-Con!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog