As I mentioned, the Easter Bunny stopped at my house and changed the season from Christmas to Easter for me. Easter bunnies bring chocolate eggs and this one did. Bunnies also bring gifts and this one surprised me with not one new coffee maker but two! It looks like there were adventures in coffee going on. Now I understand the remark about the filters. As I wandered about and unpacked I found several other bunny offerings but the best one was in the fridge! Avocados and lots of them! It was like finding the gold mine! I had been craving guacamole for the last week and now there was a whole supply of avocado waiting for me! Thank-you Craig and all the H's for assisting the Easter Bunny!

Out back, the weeds have taken over. One stop today has to be for Round-Up. I found the big gopher or squirrel hole and stuffed a large mothball down it and covered it with dirt. There was no revenge from the wildlife this morning but I expect a response soon.

I meant to come home, unpack, take a nap and then have dinner and a beer. I never made it to dinner and a beer. I fell asleep at 4:00 pm and woke up at 4:00 am this morning. That's the easy way to get readjusted to the time. Now I have a full day of activities, including tax completion that will keep me busy and hopefully awake all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list