Life at the HIK starts off pretty much the same. Coffee in the executive lounge or coffee in the downstairs breakfast room. This morning, I was upstairs. As you can see, there are not a lot of people eating so it's best to stay away from the hot food since it's not. Breakfast here was a piece of cheese and 2 slices of watermelon. (Bad light, hard to see) The Kuwait internet censor was not letting my own home page load today. It must have finally caught the beer. I had to sign on by going to blogger and then entering in my own blog. I don't even have to read the police report to know the accidents today, I saw them all. 3 major pile ups plus one flipped car just on the way to work. We've had so many near hits today that it was even strange by local standards!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list