I have often been told that I fail to observe what's in front of me. It's not that I fail to observe but rather I choose to filter out what I don't need to know at the exact moment. Sometimes, it can be something drastic such as a new paint job on a house or a complete revamp of a garden. Other times, it's offerings from the Easter Bunny that I found a few days late.

Case in point - When I returned home, I saw that there was paper on top of the microwave. A quick glance showed that that there was a picture of a coffee maker so that made sense to me given that there were new coffee makers on the counter. This morning I had to microwave something and I noticed that the other papers didn't say coffee. They read Pancake Flipper and Spoon Spatula. Huh. Those are things that don't normally enter my kitchen. I pulled open a couple of drawers and sure enough, Pancake Flipper and Spoon Spatula were there all shiny and new!

I also found a new plunger and swiffer neatly stored away where one might find such things. Just amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list