Yesterday was a long one! Up at 5:00 am to get to the airport in Dubai and then the flight to Oman. Even though we had pre-arranged Visas, it still took 45 minutes to get processed. If we had to wait in line the time would have doubled. Work didn't end until midnight and as soon as I got back to my room, the disco below started up. It was still another hour before I could sleep. Today should end early (only 9:30 to 7:00) if all goes well and I should be able to pack and get some sleep before the long transit home on Friday.

There really are people here and in the pools. This morning there was already someone out there doing laps. The hotel is sold out but I'm not sure where everyone is hiding. There is an Irish Pub inside this hotel so it would have been perfect for St. Patrick's Day. I've noticed the pub is crowded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list