Some days are so crazy that I'm not even sure how I pull it all together. People ask me all the time how I manage my life and I have no answer. It's simply what is my world. I have an agenda that I work out for each day and somehow it all happens. This morning I was up at 5:30 am and on the phone with someone in Dubai at 5:45 am. Once that call was over it was a quick run through of e-mail, get dressed for the day and out the door at 7:15 for the drive to Anaheim. At 8:45, I pulled up at a co-workers hotel, ran into the lobby to pull up e-mail, and then the two of us headed to Long Beach for a 9:30 meeting. After emerging from that meeting at 12:00, it was off to a business lunch and then back to Anaheim to pick-up another co-worker for afternoon meetings. 2 personal meetings, 2 phone meetings, and a quick office errand or two and the next thing I knew it was 4:30 and we had one last stop for the day. At 5:15 pm, I dropped them off at their hotel and began the drive home. Due to the wonders of So Cal traffic, there was an accident on the 5 South with a flipped car blocking lanes. My nice hour drive home turned back into the 90 minute mess. A quick stop at Rubios and here I am. It's nearly 8:00 pm and I'm still wondering where did the day go and how did I manage to survive? Luckily there are no scheduled meetings for Tuesday and I can hopefully get a full days worth of office work done barring any unexpected events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list