This has been one non-stop week! Between the World Series, work, and normal life stuff I'm not sure I'm ready for November. It's time to recap the last week so I can think straight. First, what's been up at the box office? We've had a two week drought of good movies and I don't have any must sees until next week. (Alfie & The Incredibles) Van Helsing came out on DVD so I've watched the Director's Commentary and I'll probably watch it again tonight just as the movie version. We're still 6.5 weeks away from ROTK EE DVD.

The garage door was replaced and Brad is coming over tomorrow to start the fence project. He thinks it can get done in a day, so stay tuned. On Sunday Mondo and I are going to the rock climbing gym and hammering out the details of our TAR video.

I've had the strangest travel planning week. The cruise documents arrived and I'm in Cabin 123. That's easy enough. My friend Terri and I have finalized plans to meet up in Tampa for the pre-cruise banquet. I've booked the Paris airport-hotel shuttle and confirmed the hotel for the Thanksgiving trip and made out a budget and sightseeing agenda. I started on the Feb. Maui trip and the travel agent has come up with a good deal for me so now I just need to secure Jean's free Delta flight from Atlanta to San Diego. And I booked a quick trip to Salt Lake City in December to visit family there. If that's not enough it's about time to start setting aside the money for the next payment on the 2005 Summer Baltic Sea cruise. Like I said, a strange travel planning week.

I do miss baseball. Go Padres in 2005!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list