All is quiet in Bloggerdom today. I had a new garage door and remote installed today. Once the fence goes up it will look like a decent place again. We're at the bottom of the 3rd, 1-0, Red Sox. It's still anyone's game. The St. Louis fans are a loud bunch. You'd have thought they just won the World Series the way they were all carrying on during that last rally!

7th Inning stretch and it's 4-0 Red Sox. I actually hope the Cardinals manage to pull out a win for two reasons. 1, to keep it a competitive series, and 2, just to give the St. Louis fans some joy. They just have the sadest looks on their faces right now. We'll find out soon.

Final score: Red Sox 4, Cardinals 1. At least St. Louis managed to get on the scoreboard in the 9th inning.


Comments

  1. Time for a photo of your new garage door to appear on your blog. I might post a photo of the new leak in my roof. One drop of water has landed on my computer desk! I agree, St. Louis needs to win the next two games to make it exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list