The days are starting to blur into a routine of work, school, and more school. I just finished 3 hours of homework and tomorrow night I can look forward to more of the same.

If all goes as planned my month of no travel will end on Sept. 4th when I begin a long trip to St. Petersburg and Cairo. This is still subject to change but the travel will eventually happen. I've gotten as far as finding the flights, now I'm just waiting for the official go. Both of these trips are work related but I hope to finally make it to the Egyptian Museum this time.

Sometimes it seems like the news stations don't know what to do if there's no war. There are plenty of bad things happening in Iraq. The elected president's office was hit by a suicide bomber today but it was largely ignored while the reporters waited for the Lebanon-Israel truce to end or a British Airways plane to explode in air. Let me wear my shoes and give me back my water bottle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog