Today was a mellow day. I don't know how it ended up that way because it took almost an hour to drive 12 miles today. I thought I'd get an early start and do some shopping before my dentist appointment but I ended up arriving just in time to sit my rear down in the chair and get the Novacaine injection in my mouth. I can handle a lot at the dentist's office but today the process of having gummy crap stuck in my mouth to make a mold was more than I could handle. I kept moving my mouth and the dentist would have to start over. He finally gave up and went low tech on the mold and that seemed to make all of us happy. I can handle the shot, deal with the grinding, and the pinching but don't stick a giant jello mold in there!

Now I have 3 weeks before I get to repeat the process with the real thing. I have less than fond memories of the original crown process, I'm sure it hasn't improved much in the last decade. Then when one would think that the traffic would have improved, no such luck and it was another 75 minutes back home. On a normal day, this is a 30 minute drive. It did rain all morning in Carlsbad which as everyone knows, we are not able to deal with that type of weather.

No weeding today. I wasn't in the mood to get rained on. I gave the worms a day off from uprooting their soil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog