Okay the Shatner roast was a let down. It was so boring. Who were those random comics? I wanted to Tivo ahead to the good parts but there weren't any! I missed a new episode of Reno 911 for that!

One last week of Finance and I hope to be done with math for good. Public Relations has started and it's so by the textbook that it's no wonder the blogs and buzz still have most PR professionals confused.

I have now had ticketed flights for Russia and Cairo in my possession for 24 hours without a schedule change yet. It's a race against time to get the Russian Visa. You can't get the Visa without the actual flight and hotel reservation confirmation. I have the flight but the hotels in St. Petersburg don't have available rooms for my entire stay. My passport has gone to St. Louis, to Santa Barbara, where it now waits it's next journey to the Russian Embassy. All this and I have to have it back in my hands with the Visa by Sept. 1 or I can't get on the plane come Sept. 4. And we pay for expedited service!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog