More bombs, more deaths. I get the sense that people in Lebanon just want Israel to "get it over with" so they can rebuild and fix their country and their lives. People are still working as much as possible because when the war is over, the expectation will be to get right back to work. Work also keeps people occupied when they are stuck in one place for days on end. It's something to break the routine of sitting around waiting to get bombed.

I expect the people in Haifa are doing the same. Just waiting for it to all be over so they can resume their lives and live without bombs.

For me, my biggest decision relate to unpacking. Should I continue to work surrounded by boxes or not? Due to the lack of furniture, I think I'll choose the boxes. At least they give me a place to stack paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog