Carlsbad has been so cold and foggy this week I'm starting to wonder if we've been transported somewhere else. The sun has been awol for a good 10 days minus the two hour break yesterday. It doesn't seem to bother the birds who are up at 5:45 am and I don't have any need to set an alarm clock until the nesting season is over in August. The chirping ends around 6:15 am and I fall back asleep but that 30 minutes sure seems long.

Again, better than bullets but it's hard to remember that at 5:45 am.

I have officially been home too long. I am ready to hit the road. July's Asia trip seems years away right now. I have a weekend getaway coming up but that's still 7 days off. At least there's a 3 day weekend waiting right around the corner!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:12 PM

    What happened to Michigan?

    OB

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Grey and June Gloom are abounding here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog