This morning I was in the mood for lengthy blogging and then the phone started. The last 8 hours has been pretty much one phone call, with another coming in, a text message, and a record pace of e-mails. It's as if the entire work world wants resolution now on projects that have languished for months. This is a good thing because I have at least a dozen projects to say good-bye to.

I guess OB and I forgot to tell Homer that he had plans to go to Rome but now he knows. This really isn't a far reach since S2 and I are going to the Bahamas in 2009. Even that is pretty far in the future for me! I'm going to have to explore the family online calendar idea again!

Comments

  1. I guess we've talked about going to Rome, but we haven't planned this years Thanksgiving trip yet! Sounds like Greece instead of Croatia, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Athens then Rome! It's an ancient world tour. What about 2009?

    OB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog