6:21 pm. LAX hotel. Eating cold food because it’s free in the business lounge. So begins the start of the Mexico City trip. I have a 6:00 am flight so even though I’m next to the airport it’s still a 3:30 am wake-up to get to the airport by 4:30-5:00. My airport life will involve two hotels since the Hilton was sold out for Thursday. At least since the trip was so last minute, I cut off a day.

Before I left I checked my wallet. Not a $1 bill in sight. Mexico City is the land of the tips and if you are not prepared your taxi, bellboy, doorman, whatever, will let you know about it. I now have 20 $1 bills in my wallet.

At least I managed to get my paper written for school. I finished it about 60 minutes ago so that lowers the stress level.

That’s it for now. Next stop – Mexico City!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list