Happy New Year! The year has started out great! I was home and slept in, it's sunny, and semi-warm, and best of all I've been able to hang out with friends and family for the last week! I have hopes for 2008 that mostly involve things like peace in the Middle East and homes for stray cats and dogs. For myself, less craziness would be nice. Somehow I don't see any of those things happening this year but one can always hope.

I have no resolutions. I have always figured if you want to do something, do it now. Why wait until a magic day? I do have goals that are set by annual timing - graduate school in October, maintain my frequent flyer and hotel status with United and Marriott, and get at least 4 new countries in this year. (Czech Republic & Malta are already in the works so finding 2 more should be easy!)

Time to enjoy the day for tomorrow work waits once again!

Comments

  1. Your traveling amazes me. Keep up the good work on school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list