Saturday morning I woke up with a mystery on my mind. Where was the alarm clock and why was it going off? In my foggy state of too much airport I could not figure out why the alarm noise was coming from the wrong place. I came too and remembered I was at home not at the hotel. Location firmly in my brain I then had to wonder why I set my alarm for 5:00 am on a Saturday. No answer there at all so I returned to sleep.

The planned homework weekend was pleasantly broken up by lunch and beer at an Irish pub before returning to this week's paper. At last, after 5 hours of on-again, off-again focus, the paper is done and I can relax before attempting to get an early start on next week's paper.

Comments

  1. I had lunch at O'Sullivian's Irish Pub in Escondido yesterday and drank no beer! However, I ate the Fish and Chips. The fish was good, but I wish they had more of it and less of the slightly under fried chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it wasn't the smoke alarm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog