Living at an Airport - Day 5

My fate of airport life is uncertain. I could go home on Wednesday or Friday and be done with this or I could go home only to come back next week. Even though Terminal 2 is brand new, state of the art it is not. Construction related issues may prevent the timely completion of this project. The wireless has been down at the Hilton for almost 3 days now. Business centers and trying to get a free signal in the terminal is a stressful task that is bordering on obsessive. Today I ate McDonald's so my stress must be rising. When there's no beer and only the Big Mac, the airport life gets to be less fun.

As always, the UOP Learning Teams suck. Today though, the stress of work and the stress of school caused me to start some LT drama. I finally stated in the forum that I didn't trust the certain person to post the team paper correctly and on time. She resented that remark but at least I got my position out in the open. Everytime there is a complaint against a team member, the school always asks if anyone ever spoke up. I'm speaking up.

Comments

  1. I hated learning teams as well-my control issues usually made me do all the work so I knew it would be done right. It is however, easier to grade one paper instead of 20.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list