Living at an Airport - Day 1

Mexico City Airport - here I am! The first night is going to be at the Camino Real, not technically in the airport but the Hilton was sold out for tonight. The picture shows the walkway that leads you from the terminal to the hotel. As usual, it took me forever to get through Mexico City customs. I don't know why but everytime I'm here I've filled out something incorrectly on the form or my baggage has to be rescanned. In the rush to get here, no one on this end informed me that the people I have to meet are out of town. This will be an easy first night! Oh and I have now learned that if you do the blogger spellcheck while in Mexico, every single word in English comes up mis-spelled.

Comments

  1. I had the same problem in Greece, Blogger said all my words were mis-spelled too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list