Cyberspace sure is slow today! Almost every site I've been on has loaded at a snail's pace. It seems like more people were online than at work. Even school was slow to load up and that's usually the last web site that people flock to! The end of the work week finds me staring at a document and wondering why it won't format properly. Yesterday I worked with three graphics intensive documents and time and patience won out over Word and Adobe. Today, Adobe is throwing a virtual fit and not cooperating. Hence my blogging timeout.

The $100 a barrel for oil sent me into a travel panic and I decided that it was better to buy Thanksgiving travel today than risk $125 a barrel fuel prices later on. Maybe this was a wise choice, maybe not but I am now locked into going to Rome!

I'll see some of you tomorrow at Turf Supper Club. Everyone else, have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I noticed that the Internet seemed slow today too. It must be because of me using my bandwidth to stream video of me using my new web cam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog