Living at an Airport - Day 8

Wow. At this point I have entered a bubble zone where nothing else exists but the airport. I know what the major topics are in the world because CNN is one of the few English channels in my room so everything is in a loop. The restaurant is open and my job is done. A meeting or two today and then it's time to pack up for the flight out tomorrow.

The day and trip are finally coming to a close. Most of today was spent in meetings, standing around, doing one last restaurant visit, and packing. Tonight it's off to dinner at the Italian restaurant inside T1. Even the people who work here are calling me Tom Hanks. 8 days and I never truly left the airport world. I had glimpses of the outside world from the bus and that was mostly of traffic and taxis. I have to return to the Mexico City airport late next month. I plan to limit that stay to 4 or 5 days. There is no part of airport life that I feel is undiscovered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list