I finally broke down and saw The Terminal. I had misgivings about going since I was pretty sure I was going to nitpick the movie apart. I know that lots of people out there are going to enjoy the movie and haven't seen it yet, so I won't give much away.

What I liked:

The Set - pretty impressive recreating JFK.
Tom Hanks - his acting was enjoyable.
The friendship Tom Hanks' character develops with airport employees.

What I didn't like:

Everything else. 2 hours, 8 minutes. I kept waiting for my phone to buzz so I could leave. I didn't buzz so I sat it out. I think the audience consensus was "bummer, dude, we should have seen Dodgeball."

I just realized that it was Spielberg's latest version of ET and Tom Hanks was the alien just trying to go home. There was even a scene where he couldn't phone home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list