Since Saturday had been so action packed I decided to go easy on Sunday and take in Anchorman. There wasn't much else going on in mindless movies at the moment so it seemed like an okay choice.

Let's just start off that when Baxter the dog is the most intelligent character, there's a lack of laughter. That's not to say I didn't laugh a little, there is a funny animated sequence and Weatherman Brick made me laugh but that's about it. The endless cameos were pointless and featured the usual Ben Stiller group.

The running time was under 2 hours and I think there was 45 minutes of good material. However there is a sad lack of good comedy this summer so this might be it. Overall Anchorman is harmless but somewhat useless movie.

I'll be out of town until Friday for meetings. Unless something interesting happens (unlikely) I'll catch up with you on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog