Only 4 days to go before the big trip! It seemed like years away and now it's just around the corner. Of course everything at work has to happen right now and I'm in the mad scramble to complete all loose ends before I leave. Of course once I'm on that airplane I won't be thinking about anything but a glass of wine, what movie I'll watch first, and how I'll entertain myself for 13 hours on a plane.

It's forcast to rain while I'm in Auckland and that is a bummer for my plan of walking the city and enjoying the sun. I'll still walk the city, do the harbor tour, and go up in the sky tower but with a few raindrops along the way.

This may well be the second week in a row that I've skipped movie night. I was on such a roll too and this weekend "Thunderbirds" opens. I have some DVD's to get caught up on so this looks to be the night to settle in with vampires and things that come after you in the woods.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list