I saw a movie yesterday where this guy wearing hot leather was driving a hot car and being chased by evil machines.  Then he was riding a motorcycle and still fighting machines.  And only he could save the world....no wait, that's Matrix, wrong movie.
 
I saw this movie yesterday where this guy with a mechanical hand/arm was jumping around with superhuman strength and then grabbed a weapon and jumped down 30 stories along an energy core to save the world....no wait, that's Star Wars, wrong movie.
 
I saw this movie yesterday where robots took over the world!  That's it!  Robots!  The movie was "I, Robot."  Now I remember, it's the movie that's surprisingly fun once you realize it's something else!  This is even one that I'd watch again on DVD.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list