Spock's Brain was so much fun!  We arrived early and had front row seats for the show!  The cast was really having fun and the audience was mostly Trek people so it was all around a great time.  The show is doing so well that they've extended into August and are going to Vegas next week for a convention!

Onward to today's big event, the start of the Comic-Con!  I arrived late in the afternoon and had a few minutes to find friends, briefly check out the dealer's room and then get a myself to a panel.  I wanted to see "Ringers" about Lord of the Rings fans and what I learned was that I am not a "Ringer" no matter how much I love the movies and books.  Basically I am not a hobbit nor am I secretly in love with Samwise Gamgee.  Well, enough said about that.  I passed on a sneak peak of a zombie movie in favor of Guiness and Irish food at The Field.  It was a good choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list