After a rough night going south along Florida, we arrived in Key West around 11:00 am. Terri and I planned to go to Hog's Breath so we could entertain Homer on the Key West Cam but we never made it there. Instead we wandered all over Duval Street and went shopping. Once I found the Rum Cake House I was happy so I settled in to eat Rum Cake samples. These were not as good as Cayman Islands Rum Cakes but they did in a pinch.

The only Trek activity today was the Trek version of Newlyweds and our group picture on the bow of the ship. Tomorrow is the big day for actors and Trek stuff.

Our actors are Robert Picardo, (Voyager Dr) Ethan Phillips, (Neelix) Chase Masterson, (Leeta the Dabo girl on DS9) Casey Biggs, (Damar DS9) and Vaughn, the Admiral on Enterprise. I can't remember his last name and he's in the net cafe right now looking at me and I'm too embarassed to ask him his last name. So far, Casey Biggs has been the stand out actor who is really interacting with the fans.

We had a party in one of the suites today. Our friends Nancy and Janet ordered way too much food and had fine Australian wine that they wanted to share, so there we were. A mini party before the group picture with a wonderful sunset as we sailed away from Key West. That's the quick report for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog