This is where I got in trouble from the guard. There are signs everywhere telling you not to touch the cars or get inside the exhibits. I did neither. I thought it was okay to sit on the fake curb but as soon as I did the guard came running over and yelling No! No! He was rather rude about the whole thing so I sat on the floor instead. The guard was glaring at both Mondo and myself and supervised this entire photo. Then he wouldn't leave us unguarded. As we walked out of the room he followed us but we were able to throw him off as he saw young boys looking down the up escalator. Their suggested disobedience was enough to get the guard into a frenzy and he ran over there telling the poor boys to get away and not play by the escalator. Even the parents were stunned by this guard but Mondo and I took the opportunity to ditch him and run into the Batmobile room. Sadly the Batmobile room was too dark to take a fun picture. Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list