Friday! This week has gone by so fast I'm not even sure how I got here. Nothing exciting happened at all, I worked and did school and instead of every day dragging by, it's Friday! This weekend goes homework, Disneyland, homework. That seems like a good balance to me. My Disney pass expires this weekend so I need to make one last use of it to make a profit. I'm at the break-even point now so the cost investment worked out but I might as well feel good about having the pass. Besides, it's the annual pumpkin/Halloween fest at Disney. Today is also the 2 week countdown for departure for Sydney!

Comments

  1. This week went by so fast, I had too look at my clock this morning to make sure it was Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list